Travelling in Kyrgyzstan with car rent our dearest guests are advised to follow self-drive rules. These rules are created for those who travel on their own on a rented car. So, in the course of a tour in Kyrgyzstan, please, follow the mentioned below:
- It is better to make a booking of a desired car rent for travelling in Kyrgyzstan beforehand. As everything may be already taken. We are glad to suggest any car you would like to rent in accordance with your possibilities. The very season of tours in Kyrgyzstan lasts from 20 June to 20 September.
- Those who drive rented cars in Kyrgyzstan must be more than 18 years old and less than 64.
- Guests and locals of Kyrgyzstan may make a payment in soms, euros or dollars.
- In case something happens in the course of a tour in Kyrgyzstan, there is a car insurance in a rented price. In order to rent a car it is necessary to pay deposit of 400$. The money will be returned to you on your coming back only if none of accidents happened. If there had been an accident, deposit will be taken to pay for a damaged car, the other part of money will be paid by the insurance company. Sometimes, it happens that windows, destroyed tires, interior, roof and bottom of the car are damaged - and these are not covered by the insurance company.
- You can travel for 300 km a day in Kyrgyzstan. If you travel more, payment should be made at the rate of 0.3 $ for each new mile.
- In addition, you have an opportunity to travel in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan - it is a so-called mileage limit of territory. If you have decided to travel and border Kyrgyzstan, you will have to pay a local insurance, each country for 50$ for every tour. But there is no necessity to make any extra documents.
- All residents and guests of Kyrgyzstan are obliged to follow traffic rules. In Kyrgyzstan it is permitted to drive in alcohol state. It is obligatory to give way to pedestrians and keep speed limits. Driving between villages it is allowed to travel at the speed of 90 km/h, but you must turn on headlights. In town the speed must be 40-60 km/h.
- Travelling in Kyrgyzstan with car rent you may be stuck in a car accident. First you should do is to call the local police and follow their instructions. Then, it is necessary to inform our managers. In addition, note to say the police all details and facts under the supervision of witnesses. Don't forget to ask for names of all involved in the accident.
- In the end of a tour in Kyrgyzstan you will return a rented car. And the returning must be done with the same amount of gasoline, as at the moment of starting a tour. If the amount is not the same, you will have to pay extra charge mentioned in a contract pricing.
Cars offered by our company always please guests of Kyrgyzstan. The tour will be great if you follow all our instructions. Kyrgyzstan is a mountain country and opens great possibilities to all wishing to visit it. Contact our managers for more information about our company and vacant tours in Kyrgyzstan. Have great time here and return! Welcome to Kyrgyzstan, we work for you and help to rent a car!